24.4.11

SMASHBOX / T.O.W.I.E

HAPPY EASTER GUYS !!

As you all know, I recently had an amazing opportunity to be interviewed for a position @ SMASHBOX cosmetics. My interview went really really well. One of my tasks was to 'traffic stop' and attempt to get people over to the cosmetic counter. I managed fairly quickly to get a lady over and gave her a mini make-over. The lady was very pleased with the results and she spent around £70 on smashbox products !! I was so exited. Here are some of the brilliant products the lady snapped up :



The first product is sheer focus tinted moisturiser a crafty little product that gives all the benefits of a foundation - yet totally weightless and oil free ! Purchase this now @ Debenhams for £22.95 down from £25.50 .. The second product ( WOW !! ) is the AMAZING photo finish foundation primer ;  Create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea. Worn alone or under foundation to increase its longevity, our best-selling primer helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish. In a new square airless pump for freshness to the last drop ! Available @ Debenhams for £36 down from £40 !

For everyone reading from the UK, I am sure you have all heard about or tune in to T.O.W.I.E ( The only way is Essex ) on ITV2 @ 10pm Wednesday & Sundays. If you don't watch this program PLEASE tune in, I promise you wont regret it ( i am aware this isn't everyone's cup of tea ) but I absolutely LOVE this show - I can't get enough. So over the next week or so I am going to be writing some features some of the girls ( yay !!) from Lauren Goodger's new tanning products, to Lydia Bright's amazing fashion, Billie and Sam's gorgeous makeup and Lauren Pope's clip-in hair extensions and more !! So keep checking back :) !

Some of the T.O.W.I.E girls ;
Maria, Lauren, Jess, Amy, Lauren, Sam, Lydia and Lucy


Have a great Easter everyone,
Tasmin 


No comments:

Post a Comment