25.4.11

Minnies Boutique / Competition & Ramblings

Hi Dolls,
This is going to be my first article in my 'The only way is Essex' features. Minnies Boutique is a clothing boutique owned by the gorgeous Billie Faiers and Samantha Faiers in Brentwood, Essex. Anyone who watches TOWIE will have noticed them filming in the boutique, which has just recently opened.



http://minnies-boutique.co.uk/

The on-line store should be up and running soon, giving everyone who can't unfortunately visit the store personally, a chance to purchase some gorgeous items. The Minnies website is offering everyone the chance to win a £100 Minnies Voucher. The draw will take place on the day of on-line shop launch and the winner will be randomly selected from database and contacted by Minnies - so get involved people :) !!
From what we have seen the boutique stocks some truly beautiful pieces such as dresses, tops and swimwear. I will definitely be purchasing some items for my summer holiday to Cancun 
Is everyone enjoying TOWIE ? What has been your highlight of the series so far ?

Anyway, I have decided to start filming tutorials, hauls, OOTD etc for you guys on my new camera which records in HD :) .. unfortunately I cannot find a memory card to fit it anywhere ( its so small ) .. and without it, can only record a video of around eighteen seconds - what use is that ?! So please bear with me, I promise videos WILL be coming asap, I have so much to share with everyone. I have been doing a bit of shopping recently and got some new clothes and cosmetics which I will definitely do a haul on and I wanted to do a video review of LAURENS WAY tanning products - coming soooooon .. so keep checking back !


ALSO !! for everyone in the UK .. just a reminder that RIMMEL LONDON started an brilliant promotion today, ALL STOCK IS NOW UNDER FIVE POUNDS !! (in most stores) .. which equals to some great savings . My all time favourite product from RIMMEL is .. Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade #006 Pink Blush ♥ .. I wear it all the time its such a wearable colour and is very very VERY simliar to MAC Viva Glam Lady GaGa Lipstick, for so much cheaper :) very barbie pink !!

Tasmin 

No comments:

Post a Comment