27.4.11

Laurens Way ♥

So I thought it was about time I joined in on the buzz surrounding the new launch of 'LAURENS WAY' - a self tanning range from TOWIE star Lauren Goodger !





There are three products in the 'Laurens Way' range. The first product is an 'Instant Self Tanning Lotion' in 250ml for £15.95. The second is an 'Instant Self Tanning Bronzing Mousse' in 150ml for £17.95. Finally you can purchase both the mousse and the lotion in a double pack for £33.90. All products can be purchased HERE and the website also offers users the chase to purchase gift certificates between £10 - £1000.

I have yet to purchase this tan, as I wanted to hear some reviews first. The response for both the mousse and the lotion has been really good and has been blogged about many times since its launch. Personally, I always tend to favour a mousse over a lotion. Mousse is normally easier and quicker to apply, and tends to give an even and streak free result when applied properly (with a tanning mit). So I will defiantly be purchasing the mousse. When I self tan I always (unless I'm rushing) do my full body, so I am hoping the mousse will last me a while. I will be doing a review on this tanner next week to check back for that :) ..
Always remember to exfoliate your full body before applying any self tanner. Ensure all dry areas (elbows, knees and ankles) have been moisturised at least an hour before application. I always recommend everyone to have a tanning mitt handy also.

The official product description for the mousseLauren's Way Instant fast drying, super-lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse delivers the ultra-even all-over tan you’ve always wanted. Suitable for all skin types to give you a Long-lasting colour, you’ll have a perfectly natural looking, streak-free tan that dries in an instant. Apply in the morning giving you the confidence to wear throughout the day.

The official product description for the lotion; Lauren's Way Original Instant Self - Tan Lotion has an inspired formula which is specially created to give you the richest, deepest tan. Infused with a silky moisturiser and long lasting colour, simply smooth on to deliver an ultra-even tan. So whatever your skin type, it’s easy to use for the most natural looking tan. If you desire a darker tan, Lauren's Way Original Self-Tan Lotion can be reapplied over consecutive days delivering the ultimate tan.








What do you think ?
Have any of you guys tried this yet ?
How does it compare to other tans you have tried ?

Tasmin ♥

Ps. Video review to follow :) .. but for now check out Really Ree's Blog for her take on 'Laurens Way' and her video review.

No comments:

Post a Comment